Renewing Your Wedding Vows
Simply put, a vow renewal is a way to celebrate a marriage.
You may want the world to know that you would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
Maybe you want to reaffirm your commitment to each other after twenty five, thirty or even fifty years of marriage.
Or you may have been through some difficult times together and would like to celebrate your love for each other.
My basic fee is £295 inc VAT.
- initial complimentary no obligation 'getting to know you' meeting (face-to-face or Skype)
- writing of your unique and personal ceremony with all email correspondence
- rehearsal and ceremony at your chosen venue
- travel costs up to 30 miles from Ross-on-Wye
Additional Costs by negotiation:
- travel beyond 30 mile radius
- accommodation if required
I do not make any other bookings on the specified date of your ceremony
I will ask you for a non-refundable £100 deposit to secure your booking
The balance of my fee is due the week prior to your ceremony.
Contact me either by using the contact form, email or phone to arrange an initial, complimentary, no obligation meeting. We will discuss your plans and ideas and the content of your vow renewal.